Z2300Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for Z2300
- Lexmark 14 & 15 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboIncludes 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $35.95 As low as $33.953 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
- Out of stock
- Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the access cover, and then press down on the cartridge carrier levers.
- Remove the used print cartridge or cartridges.
- If you are installing new print cartridges, remove the tape from the back and bottom of the black cartridge, insert the cartridge in the left carrier, and then close the black cartridge carrier lid.
- Remove the tape from the back and bottom of the color cartridge, insert the cartridge in the right carrier, and then close the color cartridge carrier lid.
- Close the access cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between color ink and photo ink?
Color ink cartridges are used for your standard color printing jobs. When you want to do high quality photo printing, you can pair your color ink cartridge with a photo ink cartridge. When used together, these two cartridges will allow you to print professional quality photos in the comfort of your own home.
Where do you ship to?
Currently, we ship to US addresses. This includes the US mainland states, Alaska and Hawaii, US territories, and US military and diplomatic addresses.
How many pages is this toner good for?
Our Lexmark 14 (18C2090) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 175, our Lexmark 15 (18C2110) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 150, and our Lexmark 31 (18C0031) Remanufactured Photo Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 135. Final page yield will depend on your printing settings.