Lexmark Z45se InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for Z45se
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Lexmark Z45SE is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the machine is turned on.
- Open the machine cover. This will move the cartridge cradle to an accessible position.
- Wait until the cartridge cradle is silent and idle before pulling the top of the old ink cartridge toward you until it pops loose.
- Lift out the old ink cartridge from the cradle to remove it.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Push the new ink cartridge back until it clicks into place.
- Close the machine cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our replacement Lexmark 20 (15M0120) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges and Lexmark 70 (12A1970) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges for the Lexmark Z45SE let you save on costs without compromising your desired printing quality. They also support recycling efforts, making them good for the environment.