Z515Cartridge prices starting at $17.99
Shop Cartridges for Z515
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
It's real easy to install a new ink cartridge in your Lexmark Z515 printer. Here's a guide to get you started:
- Check that the power light is on, then lift the front cover.
- Wait until the print carrier moves and stops at its loading position.
- Squeeze the tab on the cartridge lid. Lift the lid and remove the used ink cartridge from its slot.
- Unwrap the new ink cartridge.
- Carefully remove the sticker and protective tape from the back and bottom of the new cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the slot, then snap the lid closed.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges a worthy buy?
Our Lexmark 16 (10N0016) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge and Lexmark 26 (10N0026) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge are more reasonably priced than their alternatives, but can deliver the same superior page yield and unbelievably sharp and vivid resolution. They are also covered by our exclusive warranty and satisfaction guarantee.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yep! Our remanufactured ink cartridges will ensure safe and worry-free performance with your Lexmark Z515 printer, and will keep its warranty intact.
Does Inkjets.com offer same-day shipping?
Yep! Just complete your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays, and we'll box and ship your ink cartridges on the same day.