Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Never miss out on quality prints every day from your Lexmark Z52 printer when you take advantage of Inkjets.com's compatible replacement ink cartridges. Available with massive discounts, replacement ink cartridges we carry include remanufactured Lexmark 20 (15M0120) color ink cartridges and remanufactured Lexmark 70 (12A1970) black ink cartridges.
Need replacement ink cartridges for your home or office? Whatever your needs, get these compatible remanufactured ink cartridges today and enjoy up to 48% off in savings! Remanufactured Lexmark 20 (15M0120) and Lexmark 70 (12A1970) ink cartridges are rated with standard-capacity page yields, offering up to an estimated 275 pages of printouts.
All Inkjets.com ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible and won't void your printer warranty. Buy now!
How To Replace Cartridge
To replace an ink cartridge for your Lexmark Z52 printer, follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Raise the front cover. This will move the ink cartridge carrier to the center.
- Remove old ink cartridge by pressing it at the back and sliding it toward you.
- Pull out old ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering from new ink cartridge.
- Insert new ink cartridge into empty slot from the top.
- Push new ink cartridge back into the carrier until it snaps into place.
- Lower front cover.
- From the Control Program's Cartridges tab, choose "Install/Change Cartridge", select the cartridge replaced, and click "OK".
- The Alignment dialog box will be displayed after replacing an ink cartridge. Follow instructions displayed to complete cartridge replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are recycled cartridges that are given a new lease on life. The used cartridges are sent to ISO-certified facilities for recycling and restocking with ink. Should they have damaged or faulty parts, those will be repaired or replaced as needed to ensure ink cartridges meet and exceed your printing expectations.
Are there precautions to handling Lexmark ink cartridges?
To prevent printing issues with your Lexmark Z52, be careful not to touch the gold contact points on Lexmark 20 (15M0120) color and Lexmark 70 (12A1970) black ink cartridges.
Are high-capacity Lexmark 20 and Lexmark 70 ink cartridges available?
No. Only standard-capacity replacement ink cartridges compatible with the Lexmark Z52 printer are available.
Cartridges compatible with your Lexmark Z52 Ink
Regular Price: $23.95
Special Price $14.95