Lexmark Z55 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
The Lexmark Z55 personal printer offers fast print speeds of up to 17 monochrome pages per minute and up to 13 color pages per minute at 3600x1200 dpi maximum resolution. But don't let in run out of ink! Turn to Inkjets.com immediately for high-quality replacement cartridges. Our Lexmark 82 & 83 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack ensures your printing needs are effectively met, while allowing you to save on ink-related expenses. Plus, it comes with a 1-year, money-back guarantee and free returns for your peace of mind. Order this multi-pack today and enjoy quality print results and page yield comparable to OEM versions at up to 12% off. For orders worth or more, you also get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge in your Lexmark Z55 personal printer the fast and easy way:
- Turn on your printer, then raise the front cover. Once you do, the cartridge holder will move to the loading position.
- Press the tab in the cartridge holder to open the lid. Pull out the ink cartridge from the slot to remove it. Prepare the new ink cartridge by taking it out of its packaging.
- Hold the new ink cartridge by its plastic body, being careful not to touch the gold contact areas.
- Carefully remove the sticker and sealing tape from the ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot in the cartridge holder, then close the lid.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my Lexmark Z55 personal printer?
Yes! Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges, like the ones included with our Lexmark 82 & 83 3-Piece Combo Pack, have passed stringent quality standards. They are guaranteed to work perfectly with this printer model, without voiding its warranty.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges eco-friendly?
Yes! Instead of ending up in landfills, these ink cartridges are reused once they pass quality specifications. Their recyclability makes them a green option. That's why when you buy remanufactured ink cartridges, you'll also contribute greatly to the environment.
Any tips on storing my unopened ink cartridges?
Keep them away from extreme light sources and areas that are not climate-controlled. The quality and composition of your ink cartridges will be compromised when they're exposed to fluctuating temperatures, so store them in a space with consistent temperature. Always make sure the spot they're in is also clean and dust-free, with no gaseous cleaning materials nearby.
Cartridges compatible with your Lexmark Z55 Printer
Regular Price: $33.99
Special Price $27.95
Regular Price: $21.95
Special Price $13.95