Lexmark Z55se Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
A personal printer, the Lexmark Z55SE is ideal for small offices and businesses. It is easy to use, and is designed to prevent paper jams with the accu-feed paper handling system while an automatic paper type sensing feature automatically recognizes paper being used and adjusts settings accordingly for best print quality.
Available replacement ink cartridges for the Lexmark Z55SE include Lexmark 82 (18L0032) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges and Lexmark 83 (18L0042) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges. Buy them individually and get discounts up to 50% off or take advantage of our combo packs for bigger savings.
Shop today! All orders $30 and up are eligible for free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Lexmark Z55SE, simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the machine is turned on.
- Open the machine cover. This will move the cartridge cradle to an accessible position.
- Wait until the cartridge cradle is silent and idle before pressing down on the cartridge to release it.
- Lift out the old ink cartridge from the cradle to remove it.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot at a slight upward angle, copper contacts facing the machine.
- Push the new ink cartridge back until it clicks into place.
- Close the machine cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Of course! All remanufactured ink cartridges for the Lexmark Z55SE from Inkjets.com are thoroughly checked to ensure quality. They are guaranteed to work and won't void the printer's warranty.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our replacement Lexmark 82 (18L0032) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges and Lexmark 83 (18L0042) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.
Cartridges compatible with your Lexmark Z55se Printer
Regular Price: $33.99
Special Price $27.95
Regular Price: $21.95
Special Price $13.95