Lexmark Z601 InkCartridge prices starting at $14.95
Shop Cartridges for Z601
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Lexmark Z601, just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer cover. This will move the cartridge carriage to the center of the machine.
- Wait until the cartridge carriage is idle and silent. Squeeze the tabs on the cartridge lids and then lift the lids.
- Remove the old ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Lower the lid and push down to close.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our Lexmark 16 (10N0016) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges, Lexmark 26 (10N0026) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges, and Lexmark 27 (10N0227) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges for the Lexmark Z601 will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without compromising your desired printing quality. They also support recycling efforts, making them good for the environment.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce and can be used to estimate overall cost per page.