Lexmark Z615 InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for Z615
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Lexmark Z615, just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer cover. This will move the cartridge carriage to the center of the machine.
- Wait until the cartridge carriage is idle and silent. Squeeze the tabs on the cartridge lids and then lift the lids.
- Remove the old ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Lower the lid and push down to close.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Of course! All Lexmark 16 (10N0016) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges, Lexmark 26 (10N0026) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges, and Lexmark 27 (10N0227) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges from Inkjets.com are thoroughly checked to ensure quality. They are guaranteed compatible with the Lexmark Z615 and won't void the printer's warranty.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.