Z617Cartridge prices starting at $17.99
Shop Cartridges for Z617
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Lexmark Z617, just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer cover. This will move the cartridge carriage to the center of the machine.
- Wait until the cartridge carriage is idle and silent. Squeeze the tabs on the cartridge lids and then lift the lids.
- Remove the old ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Lower the lid and push down to close.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
What are remanufactured cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with ink, as well as the necessary component repairs or replacements to ensure optimum printing performance.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement Lexmark 16 (10N0016) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges, Lexmark 26 (10N0026) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges, and Lexmark 27 (10N0227) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges from Inkjets.com for the Lexmark Z617 come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for a one-year period starting from the date of purchase.