Lexmark Z65 InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for Z65
- Lexmark 82 & 83 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $27.95 As low as $24.953 Cartridges / $9.32 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the Lexmark Z65 with this simple guide:
- Check if your Lexmark machine is powered on.
- Open the front cover. Then, wait until the cartridge carrier reaches the replacement position.
- There's a tab on the carrier. Push it to raise the cartridge lid.
- Take the old ink cartridge out of the carrier. Put it aside for recycling.
- Remove the new cartridge from its wrapper. Make sure to peel off its protective sticker and transparent tape.
- Install the ink cartridge into the carrier. You will hear an audible click once it is fully seated.
- Close the front cover. The Z65 will then start a new print job.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why won't my Lexmark Z65 recognize the newly installed remanufactured ink cartridges?
If your Lexmark Z65 won't recognize the newly installed remanufactured ink cartridges, it could be that the sticker and transparent tape from the back and bottom of the cartridge are still intact. Remove them first before you reinstall the cartridge.
How do I contact you if I encounter any issues with the remanufactured Lexmark ink cartridges?
You may contact us by sending us a direct chat message or calling at 1-972-200-3813 available during weekdays from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST. Or you may send us an email any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I have to pay for shipping the Lexmark 82 (18L0032) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge to the continental US?
Yes. Our Remanufactured Lexmark 82 costs below $30, so shipping to the continental US will cost you $3.95.