Lexmark Z710 InkCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for Z710
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Refer to the simple guide below if you need to replace the ink cartridge on the Lexmark Z710:
- Begin by raising the access cover until it is completely open.
- There's a lever on the Z710. Press it down to release the used ink cartridge.
- Remove any wrapping material used to cover the replacement cartridge. Leave the gold contact areas untouched.
- Place the ink cartridge inside your Lexmark device.
- Make sure that the cartridge is secured by pressing on it until an audible click is heard.
- Once you're done with the installation, close the access cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there specific positions for the black and color ink cartridges inside the Lexmark Z710?
Yes. When you are installing the black and color ink cartridges, make sure to insert the color ink cartridge into the right slot while the black ink cartridge into the left slot.
Can I get free shipping with the Remanufactured Lexmark 20 and 70?
If you are buying just these two items, you can't avail of free shipping because your order subtotal would be less than $30. Try adding more products to your cart to reach the minimum purchase requirement of $30 and have them shipped to the continental US.
What are your payment methods?
If you are ordering online, you may pay using a credit card or PayPal. But for offline orders, we only accept credit cards. We also accept check and money order payments but only for orders submitted via mail.