Lexmark Z735 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
The Lexmark Z735 color inkjet printer is designed with a humble three-ink process, so it’s more economical to use than the other color inkjet printers out there. It combines cyan, magenta, and yellow inks in one cartridge, so this consumable is easier to install and replace when needed. If you need one for your printer, we’ve got it right here at Inkjets. Ours is even more affordable—up to 40% off than its OEM counterpart. Purchase our Lexmark 1 Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge and enjoy consistent high-quality prints for less. Simply add this to your cart or call one of our friendly customer service representatives to place your order today.
How To Replace Cartridge
Here’s how to replace the ink cartridge on the Lexmark Z735:
- Make sure the Lexmark Z735 is on.
- Open the front cover and wait until the cartridge carrier moves to the loading position.
- Lift the cartridge cover and pull the empty cartridge towards you until you hear a snap. Then, remove the cartridge.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove the sticker and transparent tape from the back and bottom of the cartridge.
- Insert the cartridge into the empty slot and lower the cartridge cover until it locks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to purchase a black ink cartridge for my Lexmark Z735?
No. The Lexmark Z735 printer doesn't use a black ink cartridge. The Lexmark No. 1 color ink cartridge that it uses is the one that creates a process black color.
I want to stock up on your remanufactured Lexmark 1. Up to how long does it last in storage?
Our remanufactured Lexmark 1 color ink cartridge can last for 18 to 24 months. Just make sure to keep it sealed in its original packaging and store it in a cool, dry area.
If I place my order today, will it ship the same day?
Any order placed before 3 PM PST will be shipped the same day. Otherwise, it will be shipped the next business day.