Lexmark Z80 InkCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for Z80
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the Lexmark Z80 by following these easy steps:
- There's a Power button on the Z80. Press it to turn on the machine.
- Raise the access door. Then, wait until the cartridge holder reaches the center of the printer.
- To open the cartridge lid, push down the cartridge holder latch.
- Take the empty ink cartridge out of the cartridge holder. Set it aside for recycling.
- Peel off any packaging material used to protect the new cartridge including the protective sticker and transparent tape.
- Install the ink cartridge into its corresponding slot. Push it down firmly until an audible click is heard.
- Close the cartridge holder lid followed by the access door.
- Load unused paper into the Lexmark device. Afterwards, print an alignment page.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm installing the color ink cartridge into the Lexmark Z80. Where do I insert it?
You must insert the color ink cartridge into the right slot when installing it into the Lexmark Z80.
Which is the appropriate cartridge slot for the black ink cartridge?
The appropriate cartridge slot for the black ink cartridge is the left slot.
Will you replace any damaged remanufactured ink cartridge sent?
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. So, if ever you receive a damaged remanufactured ink cartridge from us, let us know so we can send you a replacement. All our remanufactured ink cartridges are covered by a 12-month warranty against defects.