Lexmark Z812 InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for Z812
- Lexmark 34 & 35 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2x Lexmark 34 (18C0034) Black and 1x Lexmark 35 (18C0035) Color Learn More3 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
- Remanufactured Lexmark 32 & 33 Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboIncludes 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn More3 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
- Special Price $19.95 As low as $15.95Out of stock
- Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can replace the ink cartridge on the Lexmark Z812 in minutes. Just follow this basic step-by-step guide:
- Push the Power button to turn on your Lexmark printer.
- Lift the access door until it is fully open.
- Once the cartridge holder reaches the middle of the Z812, open the cartridge lid by pressing the latch.
- Pull the old ink cartridge out of the holder. Carefully dispose of it.
- Pull out every packaging material used to cover the replacement cartridge. Make sure to include the protective sticker and transparent tape.
- Push the ink cartridge into the holder until it snaps into place.
- Close the cartridge holder lid. Then, lower the access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
My Lexmark Z812 did not automatically print an alignment page after the new ink cartridge was installed. Can I do it manually?
Yes. Simply open the Lexmark Utility tool on your computer. Then, click "Continue" and "OK" to print the alignment page.
Will I get a special discount if I buy remanufactured Lexmark ink cartridges in bulk?
Yes. Inkjets.com offers a special pricing on bulk orders. Contact us via phone or chat to know the exact details.
Are your remanufactured Lexmark ink cartridges covered by a 1-year warranty?
Yes. If you encounter any issues with our remanufactured products within a year of purchase, let us know and we'll either replace the product or give you a refund.