Shop Cartridges for MP 1600, MP 1600L, MP 1600SPF
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These easy steps will help you in replacing the toner cartridge on the Ricoh MP 1600:
- Check if the front cover is open.
- Pull the toner holder lever up. Then, press the green lever until the holder is fully removed.
- Lift the old toner cartridge out of the holder.
- Unwrap the new cartridge. Ensure that the toner is evenly distributed.
- Push the toner cartridge firmly into the holder until it touches the back of the MP 1600. Push all the levers in closing the toner holder lever.
- Close the front cover. You may now use your Ricoh device for everyday printing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I avoid repeatedly removing and installing the toner cartridge into the Ricoh MP 1600?
When you repeatedly remove and install the toner cartridge into the MP 1600, this can lead to toner leakage.
Do you offer free return and replacement within a year of purchase?
Yes. All our compatible Ricoh toner cartridges are covered by a standard 1-year warranty. If you encounter any issues with the product within a year of purchase, feel free to reach out to us via call, chat, or email, and we'll be glad to assist you with your return or replacement claim.
How do I store any unused Compatible Ricoh 888215 Black Toner Cartridge?
If you've got an unused Compatible Ricoh 888215, make sure to store it on a flat surface and keep it away from any direct light source.