MP 2000LCartridge prices starting at $19.95
What makes the Ricoh MP 2000L a lot more convenient to use is its standard automatic duplexing. This feature allows you to make 2-sided prints and copies fast and easy while you perform other tasks. It also offers a generous paper capacity of up to 1,600 sheets so it reduces the time you spend refilling paper, especially when printing or copying in large volumes. Want to enjoy reduced operational costs? Then, switch to our cheaper Ricoh 888215 (Type 1130D) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge. It's designed to work and fit just like its genuine counterpart without the heavy price tag. Place your order with us today!
Shop Cartridges for MP 2000L
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the simple guide below if you need to replace the toner cartridge on the Ricoh MP 2000L:
- Verify if the front cover is already open.
- Take the toner holder out of the Ricoh machine. To do this, press down its lever and the green lever.
- Pull the used toner cartridge out of the MP 2000L.
- Remove the replacement cartridge from its packaging. Don't forget to take out its protective cap.
- Lower the toner cartridge into the holder.
- Press the green lever followed by toner holder lever down.
- Once you've ensured that the cartridge is fully seated, close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm in the middle of a copy job but the Ricoh MP 2000L is already running low on toner. Can I continue making copies?
Yes. You can still make about 50 copies when the MP 2000L runs low on toner. Order a replacement toner cartridge soon and install it when the old cartridge gets totally depleted.
Should I pay for shipping the Ricoh 888215 (Type 1130D) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge to a continental US address?
Yes, since it costs below $30. The shipping fee to the continental US is $3.95.
When can I call your customer service department if I encounter any issues with the compatible Ricoh toner cartridge?
You may call our customer service department at 1-972-200-3813 during weekdays from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST.