Ricoh MP 2000LCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for MP 2000L
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the simple guide below if you need to replace the toner cartridge on the Ricoh MP 2000L:
- Verify if the front cover is already open.
- Take the toner holder out of the Ricoh machine. To do this, press down its lever and the green lever.
- Pull the used toner cartridge out of the MP 2000L.
- Remove the replacement cartridge from its packaging. Don't forget to take out its protective cap.
- Lower the toner cartridge into the holder.
- Press the green lever followed by toner holder lever down.
- Once you've ensured that the cartridge is fully seated, close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm in the middle of a copy job but the Ricoh MP 2000L is already running low on toner. Can I continue making copies?
Yes. You can still make about 50 copies when the MP 2000L runs low on toner. Order a replacement toner cartridge soon and install it when the old cartridge gets totally depleted.
Should I pay for shipping the Ricoh 888215 (Type 1130D) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge to a continental US address?
Yes, since it costs below $30. The shipping fee to the continental US is $3.95.
When can I call your customer service department if I encounter any issues with the compatible Ricoh toner cartridge?
You may call our customer service department at 1-972-200-3813 during weekdays from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST.