Ricoh MP 2000SPFCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for MP 2000SPF
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
By following this basic step-by-step guide, you will be able to replace the toner cartridge on the Ricoh MP 2000SPF:
- The front cover should be open before pulling out the toner holder.
- Lift the empty toner cartridge out of the holder. Gently place it aside for recycling.
- Once you've aligned the toner cartridge with the tracks inside the holder, push it forward until it latches into position
- Push the green lever. Then, lower the toner holder lever of the MP 2553.
- Once you're finished, close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm getting poor copy quality. Does this mean I have to replace the Ricoh MP 2000SPF toner cartridge soon?
Yes, that's likely. Poor copy quality is one indicator of a toner cartridge that's nearing the end of its life. But before you replace that cartridge, make sure to check the following parts first if they are dirty: exposure glass, exposure glass cover, and ADF or ARDF belt. If any of these parts is dirty, clean it first and see if the copy quality improves.
How do I get free shipping?
To get free shipping, combine your Ricoh 888215 (Type 1130D) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge order with your other orders to meet the minimum purchase requirement of $30. Then, have the compatible items shipped to any of the 48 contiguous states.
If I don't meet the $30 minimum purchase requirement, how much will I pay for shipping to the contiguous US?
Orders below $30 require a minimal shipping fee of $3.95 to the contiguous US.