Ricoh MP 2352SPCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for MP 2352SP
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Below are the simple steps to help you replace the toner cartridge on the Ricoh MP 2352SP:
- First, open the front cover of the unit.
- Hold the used toner cartridge, and then gently pull it out of the holder.
- Unbox the replacement cartridge. Afterwards, remove all of its wrapping material.
- Lower the toner cartridge into the holder.
- Always remember to lock the cartridge into place by pressing the green lever and toner holder lever down.
- Close the front cover and start printing!
Frequently Asked Questions
Up to how many pages can I still copy once the Ricoh MP 2352SP starts running low on toner?
When the Ricoh MP 2352SP starts running low on toner, you can still copy up to 50 pages before the copy quality begins to deteriorate.
The compatible Ricoh toner cartridge you sent me is defective. How do I get a replacement?
If ever you receive a defective compatible toner cartridge from us, kindly contact our customer service team via call, chat, or email. We will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization number so we can process the return and replacement at once.
Is your customer service team available from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST?
Yes. During weekdays from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST, you can talk to one of our friendly and knowledgeable customer service representatives directly via phone. Just dial 1-972-200-3813.