MP 2553Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for MP 2553
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's an easy guide to help you replace the toner cartridge on the Ricoh MP 2553:
- Begin by opening the front cover.
- Select the cartridge that needs replacement. Then, pull it toward you and out of the holder.
- Pull out all packaging material used to cover the cartridge. Discard it along with the old cartridge.
- Rock the cartridge horizontally several times.
- Take the protective cap out of the toner cartridge prior to the installation.
- Once you've aligned the toner cartridge with the tracks inside the holder, push it forward until it latches into position
- Push the green lever. Then, lower the toner holder lever of the MP 2553.
- Once you're finished, close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed the compatible Ricoh toner cartridge, but why is my Ricoh MP 2553 still shows a low toner level?
If you've just installed the compatible Ricoh toner cartridge but still get a low toner alert, it's most likely that the cartridge is not installed correctly. Slowly go through the installation steps again. If the same problem persists, let us know by calling or sending us a direct message through chat so we can assist you.
Do you have a warranty?
Yes. A standard 1-year warranty comes with your compatible Ricoh toner cartridge purchase. If you encounter any issues with our compatible product within a year of purchase, we will replace it free of charge.
When will you ship my order?
We usually ship orders the same day if the product is in stock and placed before 3:00 PM PST Monday to Friday.