MP 2852Cartridge prices starting at $21.99
Shop Cartridges for MP 2852
- Ricoh 885288 (Type 2120D) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 11,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Ricoh MP 2852:
- Open the front cover of the Ricoh MP 2852.
- Raise the toner holder lever. Then, push the lever and gently pull out the holder.
- Push the toner cartridge back to raise its top, and then gently pull it out of the printer.
- Unbox the new toner cartridge and shake it from side to side to distribute the toner inside.
- Remove the outer cap of the toner cartridge. Then, put the toner cartridge on the holder and pull its top forward.
- Push in the toner holder until the lever locks into place, and lower the toner holder lever back into its original position.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will a compatible Ricoh toner cartridge void my Ricoh MP 2852 warranty?
No. The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Improvement Act of 1975 prevents printer manufacturers like Ricoh from keeping you from using non-OEM toner cartridges.
I want to cancel my order. Is it possible?
We only allow cancellation of orders if the order is not yet shipped. Otherwise, you need to wait for the item to arrive and send it back to us for a refund.
Can I replace the old cartridge with a used toner cartridge?
No. We suggest not reusing a toner cartridge as this may damage your printer.