MP 3053Cartridge prices starting at $21.95
The Ricoh MP 3053 can produce up to 33 prints or copies per minute, and allows you to connect anywhere with its convenient, location-free mobile printing. It also helps you cover more tasks with its versatile media handling. But what about the replacement toner you should use with this device? You should turn to Inkjets.com for the best options. We have our high-quality Ricoh 885288 (Type 2120D) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge. It comes with an impressive 11000-page yield that makes short work of any print task, while delivering exceptionally sharp and vivid monochrome output—but at a far more budget-friendly price compared to its popular alternatives. Shop now and enjoy up to 28% off on this option, plus free shipping on orders worth over $30.
Shop Cartridges for MP 3053
- Ricoh 885288 (Type 2120D) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 11,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's the easy and proper way to install a new toner cartridge in your Ricoh MP 3053 printer model:
- Open the toner access door of your Ricoh MP 3053.
- Reach in and remove the used toner cartridge from its holder.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its box and packaging.
- Shake the new cartridge gently in a vertical motion to evenly distribute the toner inside. This way, you're sure you can get the maximum amount of copies from the cartridge.
- Unscrew the bottle cap, then insert the new toner cartridge into its holder. Make sure it is firmly seated inside.
- Close the toner access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I prolong the life of my unopened toner cartridges?
They just need proper storage. To retain the toner quality and composition, make sure your cartridges are kept somewhere dark, dry, and climate-controlled. Avoid storing them near gaseous cleaning materials, as well. By storing them the right way, you can make your unopened cartridges last much longer.
What makes compatible toner cartridges a better purchasing decision?
Our Ricoh 885288 (Type 2120D) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge is guaranteed safe to use with your Ricoh MP 3053, and will not affect the printer warranty. What's more, It comes at an affordable price, while still delivering the highest quality print results.
Is there any difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the Ricoh MP 3053, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.