MP 3352SPCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for MP 3352SP
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Almost out of toner? Here's how to install a new toner cartridge in your Ricoh MP 3352SP printer model:
- Open the toner access door of your Ricoh MP 3352SP.
- Grasp the used toner cartridge and pull it out of its holder toward you.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its box and packaging.
- Gently shake the new cartridge up and down to evenly spread the toner inside. This ensures you can get the maximum amount of copies from the unit.
- Unscrew the bottle cap, then install the new toner cartridge into its holder. Make sure it is securely in place.
- Close the toner access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do compatible toner cartridges benefit me?
Compatible toner cartridges, like our Ricoh 885288 (Type 2120D) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, might be more cost-effective than their popular alternatives. However, they can still provide you with the same impressive print quality and page yield, allowing you to print more and better, while spending less.
Can you tell me more about product warranties?
Sure! Our compatible toner cartridges are covered with an exclusive 1-year warranty, 100% money-back guarantee and simplified return policy for your peace of mind.
Do you offer same-day shipping?
Yep! You'll have your compatible toner cartridges installed in your Ricoh MP 3352SP printer in no time. That's because Inkjets.com offers fast delivery and same-day shipping for orders placed before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays.