Ricoh MP 3353 TonerCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for MP 3353
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Check out this handy guide on how you can install a new toner cartridge in your Ricoh MP 3353 printer:
- Pull open the toner access door of your printer.
- Reach in and pull the used toner cartridge out of its holder.
- Remove the new toner cartridge out of its box and packaging.
- Shake the new cartridge gently up and down to distribute the toner evenly. This allows you to get the maximum number of pages from the cartridge.
- Unscrew the bottle cap, then push the new toner cartridge into its holder. Make sure it is firmly installed.
- Close the toner access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes compatible toner cartridges the better choice?
Compatible toner cartridges, like our Ricoh 885288 (Type 2120D) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, can help you save money thanks to their reasonable price tag. But they can still offer the superior page yield and high-quality resolution you've come to expect, making them a worthier choice overall.
How soon can I get my compatible toner cartridge from Inkjets.com?
You'll get them in no time! Inkjets.com is proud of our fast delivery and same-day shipping service. Just place your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays, and we'll box and ship them on the same day.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the Ricoh MP 3353, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.