MP 5500Cartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for MP 5500
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's the fast and proper way to install a new toner cartridge in your Ricoh MP 5500 printer model:
- Open the front cover.
- Pull out the lever under the old toner cartridge toward you at 90 degrees.
- Lift the lever and gently pull the used toner cartridge out of its slot.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging.
- Hold the new cartridge horizontally, then rock it up to six times to evenly distribute the toner inside the cartridge. Do this without removing its outer cap.
- Remove the outer cap from the new cartridge, then align the cartridge with its holder.
- Push the new cartridge in until the lever clicks into place.
- Return the lever to its original position under the cartridge, then close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible toner cartridges?
They are new cartridges that fully adhere to the quality specifications of their compatible printer model. While not branded, compatible toner cartridges can provide excellent benefits that make them a worthy investment.
Are compatible toner cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Absolutely! Our Ricoh 885400 (Type 6110D) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge, for instance, has met industry standards. They ensure safe and reliable performance with your Ricoh MP 5500, and won't nullify the printer warranty.
What makes compatible toner cartridges the best?
Aside from being safe to use, our compatible toner cartridges can create exceptionally sharp print results—but at a more reasonable price. Plus, they come with our solid warranty coverage and satisfaction guarantee.