MP 6002SPCartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for MP 6002SP
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge in your Ricoh MP 6002SP printer won't take long at all. Here's how:
- Open the front cover.
- Pull the lever underneath the used toner cartridge at a 90-degree angle toward you.
- Lift the lever and then remove the used toner cartridge from its holder.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Without removing its outer cap, gently shake the new cartridge horizontally up to six times to spread the toner evenly.
- Take off the outer cap, then position the new toner cartridge properly with its holder.
- Push the new cartridge into its holder until the lever clicks.
- Return the lever to its original position, then close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are compatible toner cartridges safe to use?
Definitely! Our Ricoh 885400 (Type 6110D) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge, for instance, has exceeded quality requirements. It can be used safely and reliably with your Ricoh MP 6002SP, while keeping its warranties intact.
How do compatible toner cartridges benefit me?
Our compatible toner cartridges can produce the razor-sharp, high-quality output you expect, but also come at an affordable price. With these options, you get to print more and better, while enjoying significant savings.
Does Inkjets.com offer same-day shipping?
Yep! Just complete your orders before 3pm Pacific Time and we'll have your items packed and shipped on the same day. The only exceptions to this are Fridays, weekends and holidays.