MP 6500Cartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for MP 6500
- Special Price $39.95 As low as $33.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge in your Ricoh MP 6500 printer is never a taxing process. Just follow this guide:
- Open the printer's front cover.
- Release the used toner cartridge by pulling the lever underneath it at a 90-degree angle.
- Raise the lever and then pull the used toner cartridge out of its holder.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently rock the new cartridge horizontally up to six times to distribute the toner evenly. Do this while keeping its outer cap unscrewed.
- Remove the outer cap, then position the new toner cartridge properly with its holder.
- Push the new cartridge into its holder until the lever clicks.
- Return the lever to its original position under the cartridge, then close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I get compatible toner cartridges from Inkjets.com?
Compatible toner cartridges, like our Ricoh 885400 (Type 6110D) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge, may be more cost-effective compared to what you're used to, but they can still deliver the exceptional print quality and page yield you've come to expect. Plus, they're proven safe to use with your Ricoh MP 6500 printer.
Do your compatible toner cartridges come with a warranty?
Yep! Our compatible toner cartridges are covered with an exclusive 1-year warranty and100% satisfaction guarantee for your greater peace of mind.
What about bulk purchases?
Our compatible toner cartridges are available in reduced prices if you buy them in bulk, allowing for even greater savings.