MP 6500SPCartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for MP 6500SP
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Make toner cartridge replacement for your Ricoh MP 6500SP printer a worry-free process by following these steps:
- Open the front cover.
- Pull the lever under the used toner cartridge toward you at a 90-degree angle.
- Raise the lever and then pull the used toner cartridge out.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging.
- Without removing its outer cap, gently rock the new cartridge horizontally up to six times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Remove the outer cap, then position the new toner cartridge with its holder.
- Insert the new cartridge into its holder, pushing it in until the lever clicks.
- Return the lever to its original position, then close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This means the number of printed pages your toner cartridge can produce. But because this number is only an estimate, the amount you get may vary. It relies on several factors, including the resolution settings of your Ricoh MP 6500SP, how often you use the printer, and the type of paper you use.
How soon can I get my compatible toner cartridges?
You'll have them in no time because Inkjets.com offers same-day shipping and fast, stress-free delivery service when the order is completed before 3pm Pacific Time (with Fridays, weekends and holidays being the exception).
Why should I choose Inkjets.com for my compatible toner cartridges?
We offer top-quality but cost-effective toner cartridges, like our Ricoh 885400 (Type 6110D) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge. But that's not all—you'll also benefit from the exclusive 1-year warranty, full money-back guarantee and free returns included with them.