MP 7500Cartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for MP 7500
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the Ricoh MP 7500, follow these easy steps:
- Open the printer’s front cover by pushing the front cover release button.
- Lift up the green handle to gain access to the toner cartridge release button, which will also be green.
- Press the toner cartridge release button and pull the handle straight out to expose cartridge tray.
- Remove old toner cartridge by moving it a bit to the back, freeing up space in front to get the old cartridge out.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging, shake it a bit, and remove its cap by twisting it off.
- Place new toner cartridge into the tray by sliding it to the back first, freeing up space in front for it to properly fit.
- Make sure new toner cartridge is snugly fitted in the tray before pushing it back into the printer.You should hear a click to signify the tray is secured in place.
- With the tray securely in place, simply push the handle back down.
- Close the printer’s front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you need specialized tools or equipment to replace a Ricoh MP 7500 printer toner?
No. Removing and replacing a Ricoh 885400 black compatible toner cartridge requires just the use of your hands.
Are there any precautions to be taken when replacing toner cartridges?
Make sure you handle toner cartridges in an upright position, placing them only on flat surfaces to rest, to avoid toner spillage and issues with your printer.
When should you replace a Ricoh MP 7500 printer cartridge?
Prepare a new toner cartridge when you see white streaks on your printout, there are printout areas missing, or images are blurred.