Cartridge prices starting at $11.95The Okidata B4100 is a low-cost mono printer that provides fast-printing features. It's perfect for any busy office setting with its compact size and delivers all your high quality printing needs.
How To Replace Cartridge
- When replacing the ink cartridges on your Okidata B4100, you should have it turned off. Let it cool for at least ten to 15 minutes before proceeding to the next step.
- Push your Okidata's top cover release button. Then, fully open your device top cover.
- Each cartridge comes with a colored lever. Choose the empty cartridge, pull its lever towards your printer's front portion.
- Take out the old cartridge from its placement.
- Grab the new toner and take it out of its container.
- Insert the new toner in.
- Push the lever back to its original position.
- Close the top cover.