B4400nCartridge prices starting at $20.95
Great for small offices and businesses, the Okidata B4400N is a personal monochrome laser printer designed for easy operation and quality prints each time. Built for convenient integration into any work setup, it supports flexible paper handling, letting you use a range of paper types and sizes for your needs.
Available replacement consumables for the Okidata B4400N include OkiData 43501901 Remanufactured Black Drum Units and Okidata Type 9 (43502301) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridges.
Enjoy more than 60% off in discounts when you buy from Inkjets.com! All orders $30 and up are eligible for free shipping. Shop replacement drum units and toner cartridges today!
Shop Cartridges for B4400n
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Okidata B4400N is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Press the top cover release button and open the printer's top cover fully.
- Take out the drum unit assembly from the machine. Place it on a flat surface covered with a disposable piece of cloth or paper to prevent accidental toner stains.
- Remove the old toner cartridge from the drum unit assembly.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit assembly until it is securely in place.
- Insert the drum unit assembly back into the machine.
- Close the top cover and press it down to latch it closed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have guarantees in place?
All OkiData 43501901 Remanufactured Black Drum Units and Okidata Type 9 (43502301) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Okidata B4400N or you get your money back--no questions asked.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page.
Should you replace drum units and toner cartridges at the same time?
Not necessarily. Drum units and toner cartridges may be rated with different page yields, so they will run out at different times. You may replace only what you need to, but it also doesn't hurt to stock up on consumables, ensuring you're always ready when you need a replacement.