B4500nCartridge prices starting at $22.99
Shop Cartridges for B4500n
- Okidata Type 9 (43502301) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge 3,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These easy steps will help you in replacing the toner cartridge on the Okidata B4500N:
- To begin, open the top cover. Then, look for the toner cartridge that you wish to replace.
- Peel off any packaging material used to cover the new cartridge. Never forget to shake it to distribute the toner.
- Turn the toner cartridge over, and then pull out the protective tape.
- With the blue lever on the right, push the cartridge firmly into the image drum. Press the blue lever until you hear an audible click.
- Once you're sure that the cartridge is secured in its place, close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
The TONER LOW error message appears on the operator panel after installing the remanufactured toner cartridge into the Okidata B4500N. What could be the problem?
If the TONER LOW error message appears on the operator panel even after installing a new toner cartridge, it could be that the toner cartridge is installed incorrectly or the tape remains on the cartridge. Remove the cartridge from the machine and check if the tape still remains. Peel it off if necessary, and then reinstall the cartridge properly.
How much should I pay for shipping the Okidata Type 9 (43502301) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge to the continental US?
For orders below $30 like the Remanufactured Okidata Type 9 (43502301), you must pay a minimal amount of $3.95 for shipping to the continental US.
Do you ship the same day?
Yes, if the order is in stock and placed before 3:00 PM PST Monday to Friday.