B4550Cartridge prices starting at $20.95
Here are the reasons why most printer users love the Okidata B4550: low total cost of ownership, a compact and durable design, a high monthly duty cycle, fast printing speeds, and Energy Star compliance. It already offers all the features you need to meet your daily printing requirements, yes even the most complex ones. So, when it starts running low on toner, make sure to get a replacement Okidata B4550 right away. Here at Inkjets, we offer low prices on high-quality OkiData 43501901 Remanufactured Black Drum Unit and Okidata Type 9 (43502301) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge. Our remanufactured products are rebuilt to OE standards and are backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, so you don't need to worry about making that switch. Purchase our remanufactured Okidata products here now!
Shop Cartridges for B4550
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the OkiData B4550 with this basic step-by-step guide:
- Start by opening the top cover. Afterwards, lift the used toner cartridge straight out of the image drum.
- Unpack the new cartridge. Ensure that the toner is evenly distributed before you proceed.
- Pull out protective tape. Throw it along with the empty cartridge.
- Align the cartridge with the tracks inside the image drum and slide it all the way in.
- There's a blue lever at the back of the printer. Push it to secure the toner cartridge into place.
- Close the top cover and begin printing!
Frequently Asked Questions
I got blank pages. What could be the problem considering that I just installed a new cartridge into the Okidata B4550?
If you got blank pages, it's likely that the new cartridge was installed incorrectly. Try removing the cartridge from the printer and reinstall it correctly following the steps above.
What is the difference between the Okidata Type 9 (43502001) and the Okidata Type 9 (43502301)?
The Okidata Type 9 (43502301) is a standard toner cartridge, while the Okidata Type 9 (43502001) is a high-yield cartridge. If you want to enjoy less frequent replacements and more savings in the long run, then choose the high-yield version. But if you don't print regularly, might as well stick to the standard cartridge.
For US contiguous orders that don't meet the minimum $30 purchase requirement, how much is the delivery charge?
The delivery charge for US contiguous orders that are below the $30 purchase requirement is $3.95.