B4600Cartridge prices starting at $20.95
For a low-cost alternative to original cartridges, turn to Inkjets.com. Our expansive library of toner cartridges also include those that would work well with your Okidata B4600 printer.
If you're running low on ink, purchase either our Okidata 43502001 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge or our Okidata 43502301 (Type 9) Remanufactured Black Laser Toner Cartridge For B4400 / B4500 / B4550 / B4600 Series Printers. Both these cartridges are priced at only a fraction of the original cost.
Replaced your toner but the output quality continues to decline? Then you may need to replace your drum unit with our OkiData 43501901 Remanufactured Black Drum Unit. Avail our free shipping offer today, if your orders amount to more than .
Shop Cartridges for B4600n, B4600n PS
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and wait 10 minutes for the machine to cool down.
- Open your printer's top cover and avoid touching the fuser.
- To remove the old cartridge, pull the blue lever at the right to release it from the drum unit. Then, lift it out of the machine.
- Unpack your new toner cartridge and shake it several times to distribute the ink. Then, remove the seal at the bottom of the cartridge.
- Insert the new toner into the printer, left side first, and lock it in place by flipping the blue lever back.
- Close the top cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between the drum unit and the toner?
Both components are need for your printer to function. They, however, have different jobs. The toner houses the ink that you need to print your documents, while the drum unit transfers that ink onto the paper.
Does your drum unit also include the toner?
Our drum units and our toners are sold separately.
I plan on buying more than one toner. How soon will these expire?
Our toners have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months, so feel free to stock up on cartridges. We recommend that you keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.