B4600Cartridge prices starting at $22.99
Shop Cartridges for B4600, B4600n, B4600n PS
- Okidata Type 9 (43502301) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge 3,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and wait 10 minutes for the machine to cool down.
- Open your printer's top cover and avoid touching the fuser.
- To remove the old cartridge, pull the blue lever at the right to release it from the drum unit. Then, lift it out of the machine.
- Unpack your new toner cartridge and shake it several times to distribute the ink. Then, remove the seal at the bottom of the cartridge.
- Insert the new toner into the printer, left side first, and lock it in place by flipping the blue lever back.
- Close the top cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between the drum unit and the toner?
Both components are need for your printer to function. They, however, have different jobs. The toner houses the ink that you need to print your documents, while the drum unit transfers that ink onto the paper.
Does your drum unit also include the toner?
Our drum units and our toners are sold separately.
I plan on buying more than one toner. How soon will these expire?
Our toners have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months, so feel free to stock up on cartridges. We recommend that you keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.