B512dnCartridge prices starting at $37.95
Get clear and crisp black-and-white output with the Okidata B512DN. It prints at speeds of up to 47 ppm with a maximum resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. It offers a 630-sheet standard paper capacity and can be upgraded with the optional 530-sheet 2nd paper tray for a maximum paper capacity of 1,160 sheets. And since it has the option to use an extra high-yield toner cartridge, it offers cost savings. Get your needed replacement extra high-yield toner cartridge here at Inkjets for bigger savings. Our OkiData 45807110 Compatible Black Extra High-Yield Toner Cartridge costs as much as 50% less than the OEM but deliver the same crisp, clear monochrome prints. Shop here now!
Shop Cartridges for B512dn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can replace the toner cartridge on the OkiData B512DN in minutes. Here's how:
- Push the Open button to access the toner cartridges. Then, open the top cover.
- Unlock the old toner cartridge. Do this by rotating its blue lever.
- Lightly pull the cartridge out of the B512DN. Discard it according to your local regulations.
- Unwrap the replacement cartridge. Rock it a few times until it the toner is evenly distributed.
- Peel off the sealing tape. Throw it along with the used cartridge.
- Lower the toner cartridge into the printer, and then push both of it ends firmly against the pin.
- Once the cartridge is properly inserted, lock it by rotating the blue lever.
- Clean the lens surface of the LED head with a soft tissue paper before you close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why must I ensure that the new Okidata B512DN toner cartridge is securely attached into the image drum during installation?
If the toner cartridge is not securely attached into the image drum, print quality may deteriorate.
What is the difference between the OkiData 45807110 and the OkiData 45807105?
Although both the OkiData 45807105 and the OkiData 45807110 are high capacity toner cartridges, the Okidata 45807110, being an extra high-yield cartridge, contains more toner and prints more pages than the Okidata 45807105.
What is the proper way to dispose empty Okidata toner cartridge?
To dispose of an empty Okidata toner cartridge, make sure to put it into a polyethylene bag or other sealed container and follow the regulations of your local government.