MC362WCartridge prices starting at $24.95
The Okidata MC362W is designed for small workgroups looking for a fast, reliable all-in-one machine to help enhance their productivity. Indeed, this one’s fast—it offers print speeds of up to 23 color pages and 25 black & white pages per minute, with the first page out in as little as 8 seconds. It also features wireless printing for easy sharing, so your staff can get more done. Looking for more affordable replacement toner cartridges for this printer? Inkjets has got you covered—our wide array of compatible Okidata toner cartridges cost up to 40% off the price of their OEM counterparts. Buy our discounted OkiData Type C17 Compatible Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack and enjoy even more savings with our free shipping offer. Call us to know more about our products and other offers.
Shop Cartridges for MC362W
- Best SellerOkiData Type C17 Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Toner CartridgesLearn More$65.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the toner cartridge on the Okidata MC362W, follow the simple steps below
- Raise the scanner until it locks into place.
- Press the cover release button to open the top cover.
- Pull the colored toner release lever on the empty toner cartridge towards the front of the printer, and then take it out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the box and shake it from end to end to loosen and distribute the toner powder inside.
- Remove the packaging materials, and then lower it into the printer.
- Press down gently on the cartridge to ensure it is firmly seated and lock it into place.
- Close the top cover, and close the scanner.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m getting vertical lines on the printouts. Do I have to replace the toner cartridge on my Okidata MC362W?
Not necessarily. Although the vertical lines on the printouts may indicate a low toner level, you may still maximize the cartridge. Simply open the top cover and tap the cartridge a few times to redistribute the remaining toner inside.
I just installed new compatible Okidata toner cartridges, but why am I getting light prints?
If you’re getting light prints after installing new toner cartridges, it could mean that they are not properly seated. Reinstall the cartridges properly to fix the issue.
Do your compatible Okidata toner cartridges come with a guarantee?
Yes. All our compatible Okidata toner cartridges are backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.