MC562wCartridge prices starting at $24.99
Shop Cartridges for MC562w
- OkiData Type C17 Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Toner CartridgesLearn More$65.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- OkiData 44469801 (Type C17) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge 3,500 Page Yield
- OkiData Type C17 (44469702) Compatible Magenta Toner Cartridge 2,000 Page Yield
- OkiData 44469703 (Type C17) Compatible Cyan Toner Cartridge 2,000 Page Yield
- OkiData 44469701 (Type C17) Compatible Yellow Toner Cartridge 2,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
It's easy to replace the toner cartridge on the Okidata MC562W. Here's how:
- Open the scanner unit followed by the top cover.
- There's a blue locking sleeve on the empty toner cartridge. Use it in removing the cartridge from the MC562W.
- Unwrap the new cartridge. Shake it well before you continue.
- Push the toner cartridge firmly against the spring of the drum unit into the image unit.
- Put the blue locking sleeve to the left and close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Printed images are light, but I just installed a new toner cartridge into the OkiData MC562W. What could be the problem?
When the printed images are light even with a newly installed toner cartridge, it's most likely that the cartridge is not installed properly. Try removing the cartridge, reinsert it, and press it down until it clicks into place to ensure that it's properly seated. Then, resume printing.
Do you offer international shipping?
Currently, no. But we are looking at expanding to Canada soon. Feel free to sign up for our newsletter to get the latest product updates and policy changes.
Will I get free shipping if I purchase the 4-Piece Combo Pack?
Our 4-Piece Combo Pack costs above $30. So, if you are shipping it to the continental US, yes you are eligible for free shipping.