MB562wCartridge prices starting at $37.99
Shop Cartridges for MB562w
- Okidata Tybe B2 (44574301) Black Compatible Drum Unit 30,000 Page Yield
- OkiData 45807110 Compatible Black Extra High-Yield Toner Cartridge 12,000 Page Yield
- OkiData 45807105 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 7,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Almost out of toner? Here's how to install a new cartridge into your Okidata MB562W printer model:
- Raise the scanner unit, then push the top cover release button.
- Open the top cover, then rotate the lever of the empty toner cartridge to the unlock position.
- Pull the used toner cartridge up and out of the printer gently.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging. Rock the new cartridge up and down, and side to side a few times to spread the toner evenly.
- Remove the tape from the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer opening, then rotate its lever into the lock position.
- Close the top cover, then lower the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make my unopened toner cartridges last longer?
Given how toner cartridges are vulnerable to harsh lighting and extreme temperatures, make sure to store them somewhere dark, dry and climate-controlled. Avoid keeping them near gaseous cleaning materials, as well. This helps retain toner quality and composition, helping extend the life of your cartridges.
What is page yield?
This refers to the expected number of printed pages a toner cartridge can produce. However, this amount may vary because it depends on several factors, such as the resolution settings of your Okidata MB562W, how often you use the device, and the type of paper you're using.
Do you offer same-day shipping?
Yep! Just complete your orders before 3pm Pacific Time (except Fridays, weekends and holidays) and we'll have your items boxed and shipped on the same day.