Pitney Bowes DM100i InkCartridge prices starting at $14.95
Shop Cartridges for DM100i
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Raise the top cover of your Pitney Bowes DM100I. Your machine will then display "Top Cover Open" on its screen.
- Choose the option replace ink tank. The screen will then display "moving ink tank to replacement position."
- Wait the tank to stop moving.
- Unlatch the empty cartridge's lid. Then, flip it open.
- Grab the cartridge and lift upwards.
- Properly discard the expended cartridge.
- Remove the new tank from its container. Then, take out its protective tab found underneath.
- Lower the new tank into the slot. Push the cartridge in to secure in place.
- Lower the cover until it is closed.