DM125Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Shop Cartridges for DM125
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Remove the weighing platform (if you are using one) by lifting it straight up.
- Open the top cover.
- Select Replace Ink Tank on the display. This moves the printhead and ink tank cartridge into position.
- Unlatch the ink tank cartridge guard by sliding the green lever to the right and flipping the guard open.
- Lift up and remove the ink tank cartridge.
- Remove tape on the bottom of the new ink tank cartridge.
- Lower the ink cartridge into the cavity (the label on the top of the cartridge should face the front of your system). The ridges on either side of the cartridge will slide into the grooves.
- Close the ink cartridge guard and "click" to secure.
- Close the cover.The system automatically starts an ink initialization process and in a few moments returns you to the Home screen. Replace the weighing platform if you use one.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a compatible cartridge?
A compatible cartridge is a cartridge created by a third party manufacturer. They’re made following strict quality protocols, and are made specifically for their intended printers. These cartridges are guaranteed to be compatible.
What’s the page yield of this ink cartridge?
The Pitney Bowes 793-5 Compatible Fluorescent Red Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 3,000 pages. This page yield will change depending on the settings you use on your printer.
How can I get free shipping?
We offer free shipping to certain orders. First, your order must exceed $30 before tax, and must be shipped to an address in the US mainland. If your order meets these requirements, you can avail of our free shipping.