Pitney Bowes DM175i InkCartridge prices starting at $16.95
Shop Cartridges for DM175i
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
With this simple guide, you will be able to replace the ink cartridge on the Pitney Bowes DM1751:
- You first need to open the top cover of the DM1751. Choose the “Replace Ink Tank” option before opening the ink cartridge guard latch.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from the machine. Discard it according to your local regulations.
- Peel off every packaging material used to cover the new cartridge.
- Push the ink cartridge firmly into your Pitney Bowes printer until it snaps into position.
- Once you're done with the installation, close the ink cartridge guard latch followed by the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the shelf life of your compatible Pitney Bowes DM175I ink cartridge?
The shelf life of our compatible Pitney Bowes DM175I ink cartridge is 18 to 24 months. Keep it sealed in its original packaging until you are ready to install it.
The compatible red ink cartridge that I received was defective. How do I return it?
For return and replacement request, kindly call our customer service department at 1-972-200-3813 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will send you a new product along with a prepaid shipping label so you can return the defective cartridge to us without paying anything.
Do I have to pay for shipping to the non-contiguous US?
Yes. Orders shipping to the non-contiguous US require a minimal delivery fee of $24.99.