Pitney Bowes DM200 InkCartridge prices starting at $16.95
Shop Cartridges for DM200
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Below is a basic step-by-step guide that will help you in replacing the ink cartridge on the Pitney Bowes DM200:
- Ensure that the top cover of the Bowes DM200 is open before you choose the “Replace Ink Tank” option.
- Once you've opened the guard latch, slide the used ink cartridge out of the machine.Follow your local regulations in discarding it.
- Take the replacement cartridge out of its protective packaging.
- Start the installation. Do this by sliding the cartridge inside until it touches the back of the printer.
- Secure the ink cartridge by firmly closing the guard latch.
- Close the top cover. Your machine is now ready for everyday use.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take for my Pitney Bowes DM200 ink cartridge order to arrive if I choose standard ground shipping to Alabama?
The delivery period of standard ground shipping to Alabama and other contiguous states is 3 to 8 business days.
How much is the shipping cost if my order is below $30 and shipping to the contiguous US?
A minimal shipping fee of $3.95 is required if your order is below $30 and shipping to the contiguous US.
Do you offer a corporate discount?
Yes. If your order subtotal is $500 and over, you can get a huge discount for ordering in bulk with free shipping to the contiguous US.