Pitney Bowes DM300C InkCartridge prices starting at $21.95
Shop Cartridges for DM300C
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridge on the Pitney Bowes DM300C is simple. Here's how:
- Begin by opening the access cover of your Pitney Bowes printer. Afterwards, select Replace Ink Tank.
- After the Moving Ink Tank message displays, unlock the green ink cartridge latch.
- Remove the ink cartridge that needs replacement. Make sure to discard it according to your local regulations.
- Pull the protective tape of the new cartridge. Throw it along with the used cartridge.
- Close the cartridge guard latch firmly until you hear an audible click.
- Close the access cover. Then, wait until the unit recognizes the replacement cartridge.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why did my Pitney Bowes DM300C suddenly stop printing?
If your Pitney Bowes DM300C suddenly stops printing, it could be that the ink supply is totally exhausted. Install a new ink cartridge right away.
How many more pages can I print if the "Low Ink" warning appears on the display?
You can still print about 300 more pages even with a low ink level.
How do I cancel the order if the item is already out for shipping?
You can no longer cancel the order if it has already been dispatched. But you may return the item to us once it arrives and we'll give you a refund instead.