Pitney Bowes DM400 InkCartridge prices starting at $14.95
Shop Cartridges for DM400
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the basic step-by-step guide below if you need to replace the ink cartridge on the Pitney Bowes DM400:
- If you have a scale, remove it from the Pitney Bowes printer and open the access cover.
- A Moving Ink Tank message will display once you've selected “Replace Ink Tank”.
- Lift the old ink cartridge out of the DM400. Dispose of it carefully.
- There's a protective tape on the replacement cartridge. Peel it off before you begin the installation.
- Once you're sure that the DM400 is properly inserted, close the guard latch.
- Close the access cover. Your Pitney Bowes machine is now available for regular use.
Frequently Asked Questions
I got the "Ink Out" warning and the Pitney Bowes DM400 suddenly stopped printing. What to do?
If the “Ink Out” warning appears on the display and your DM400 suddenly stops printing, it means the ink supply is exhausted. Prepare a new toner cartridge and install it immediately once the old toner cartridge is removed.
Can I combine my orders in order to qualify for free shipping?
Yes. Our free shipping offer requires a minimum purchase of $30 and order must be shipped to any of the 48 contiguous states.
How can I contact your customer service team if I have questions about my order?
If you have questions about your order, feel free to contact our customer service team via our hotline at 1-972-200-3813 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.