DM400CCartridge prices starting at $27.95
The Pitney Bowes DM400C is a user-friendly device that's designed with dedicated, labeled keys for easier and faster processing. It comes with a semi-automatic feed for hassle-free printing and prints really fast at up to 88 pieces in just 60 seconds. From postcards to 11" x 13" envelopes, this reliable franking machine sure gets the job done as efficiently as possible, thanks to IntelliLink® technology. Buy the Pitney Bowes 765-9 Compatible Fluorescent Red Ink Cartridge to get up to 70% discount on high-quality ink. It's made of brand-new components and designed to perform just as good as the genuine cartridge. If you want more information about our compatible products, feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at 1-972-200-3813 or chat with us via our Live Chat.
Shop Cartridges for DM400C
- Pitney Bowes 765-9 Compatible Fluorescent Red Ink Cartridge 8,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can replace the ink cartridge on the Pitney Bowes DM400C in just minutes. Here's how:
- You may start by opening the ink cartridge access cover.
- Once you've selected the “Replace Ink Tank” option, unlock the green guard latch.
- Slide the empty ink cartridge out of the DM400C. Then, prepare the new cartridge.
- Remove the protective tape from the cartridge. Afterwards, insert it firmly into the machine until it latches into place.
- Once the process is complete, close the guard latch followed by the access cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I replace the Pitney Bowes DM400C ink cartridge when the “Low Ink” warning appears on the display?
You should replace the ink cartridge when the “Low Ink” warning appears to avoid running out of ink. The DM400C automatically stops printing when the ink supply is totally exhausted.
My Pitney Bowes 765-9 Compatible Fluorescent Red Ink Cartridge order is shipping via standard ground shipping. How many days will it take for my order to be delivered?
The delivery period for our standard ground shipping is 3 to 8 business days. If you don't receive your order by this time, feel free to call or chat with us so we can help you track your order.
What are the terms of your warranty?
Our compatible Pitney Bowes ink cartridges are covered by a 365-day warranty upon your purchase date. If you are not happy with your purchase, let us know and we'll replace it or give you a refund.