Pitney Bowes 1630 TonerCartridge prices starting at $29.95
Shop Cartridges for 1630
- Brother TN460 & DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $64.95 As low as $55.953 Cartridges / $21.65 eaOut of stock
- (2) TN460 Black
- (1) DR400 Drum
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These easy steps will help you in replacing the drum unit assembly on the Pitney Bowes 1630:
- Begin by opening the front cover of the 1630. Then, pull out the drum unit assembly.
- Remove the used toner cartridge. Set it aside for recycling.
- Take the replacement cartridge out of its packaging. Shake it well before you continue.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the drum unit.
- Push the drum unit assembly into the Pitney Bowes printer until it snaps into position.
- Close the front cover once you're done.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I remove the Pitney Bowes 1630 drum unit from the package only when it's ready to be installed?
Exposing the drum unit to light for an extended period can lead to drum unit damage. So, remove it from the package only when you are ready to install it.
What is the shelf life of the Pitney Bowes compatible toner cartridge?
The shelf life of the Pitney Bowes compatible toner cartridge is 24 to 36 months.
Can I get two drum units instead of toner cartridges when I purchase the Brother TN460 & DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack?
No. This 3-Piece Combo Pack is pre-assembled. Purchase another drum unit if you need an extra.