Cartridge prices starting at $10.95The Pitney Bowes Mailstation2 K7M0 is a compact, space-saving digital mailing system that helps you with any volume of mailing jobs. Its Energy Star compliant design makes it environment-friendly and helps lower your expenses. Stay organized with your mails with its full report printing capability, too.
How To Replace Cartridge
- From the control panel of your Pitney-Bowes K700 machine, press the Menu button.
- Then, select "Use ink functions?" option. Followed by the "Replace ink cartridge."
- Raise the top cover of your Pitney-Bowes printer.
- Locate the expended cartridge that you want to replace.
- On top of the ink cartridge, you will its latch. Press it to unlock.
- Take out the old cartridge. Properly discard the cartridge.
- Open the packaging of your new cartridge. Take out the tank and remove its protective tape.
- Slightly tilt the new cartridge with its contacts facing the printer. Push down.
- Lower the ink cartridge latch. Push down to lock.
- Lower the cover.
- At your machine's control panel, choose enter/yes option.