3C00Cartridge prices starting at $27.99
Shop Cartridges for 3C00
- Pitney Bowes 765-9 Compatible Fluorescent Red Ink Cartridge 8,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
By following this step-by-step guide, you will be able to replace the ink cartridge on the Pitney Bowes 3C00:
- Open the ink access cover. Once you're prompted to ""install now"", open the ink cartridge guard.
- Hold the old ink cartridge, and then gently slide it out of the 3C00.
- Open the bag for the replacement cartridge. Remember to peel off its protective tape.
- Insert the ink cartridge into the cavity.
- Turn the cartridge guard back to its closed position.
- Close the ink access cover. The system automatically recognizes the new cartridge.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if it's time to order a new Pitney Bowes 3C00 ink cartridge?
It's time to get a new Pitney Bowes ink cartridge when a prompt appears indicating that the ink supply is low or near empty.
Is a Pitney Bowes 765-9 Compatible Fluorescent Red Ink Cartridge any good?
Yes. This compatible version is made to exact OEM specifications. So, when it comes to print quality, page yield, and performance, there's hardly any difference with what you get from its OEM counterpart.
How much do I have to pay for shipping the Compatible Pitney Bowes 765-9 to a contiguous US address?
Our Compatible Pitney Bowes 765-9 is less than $30, so it will cost you a minimal fee of $3.95 for shipping it to a contiguous US address.