Pitney Bowes 4C00 InkCartridge prices starting at $21.95
Shop Cartridges for 4C00
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridge on the Pitney Bowes 4C00 is easy. Here's how:
- Make sure that you've opened the ink access cover.
- When you're prompted to ""install now,'' open the ink cartridge guard.
- Lift the used cartridge out of the Pitney Bowes machine.
- Unbox the new cartridge, and then slide it all the way inside the 4C00 .
- Close the ink access cover, and then print a test pattern.
Frequently Asked Questions
When do I replace the ink cartridge in my Pitney Bowes 4C00?
You must replace the Pitney Bowes 4C00 ink cartridge when the ""Ink Out"" warning appears on the display. This warning means the cartridge has reached the end of its life and printing is no longer possible.
Do I have to pay for shipping the Pitney Bowes 765-9 Compatible Fluorescent Red Ink Cartridge to the continental US?
Yes. The Compatible 765-9 is less than $30. So, a shipping fee of $3.95 will apply.
What are the payment methods accepted at Inkjets.com?
For online orders through our website, credit card payments (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover) are accepted. PayPal is also accepted for online orders. But for mail-in orders, only checks and money orders are accepted.