Pitney Bowes 5C00 Ink CartridgeCartridge prices starting at $21.95
Shop Cartridges for 5C00
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These simple steps will help you in replacing the ink cartridge on the Pitney Bowes 5C00:
- Make sure that the ink access cover is open.
- Open the ink cartridge guard, and then remove the empty ink cartridge from the device.
- Pull the new cartridge out of its wrapper.
- Remove the protective tape from the cartridge.
- Align the ridges on either side of the cartridge with the grooves of the 5C00.
- Push the ink cartridge forward until you hear it click into place.
- Close the ink access cover. You can print a test pattern to check the quality of the new cartridge.
Frequently Asked Questions
The ""Low Ink Warning"" appears on the display. Does this mean I have to replace the Pitney Bowes 5C00 ink cartridge soon?
Yes. The ""Low Ink Warning"" means the cartridge is nearing the end of its life. Consider getting a replacement Pitney Bowes 5C00 ink cartridge and keep it on hand.
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes. Shipping fees are waived on orders $30 or over and NOT shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or U.S. territories.
What is the delivery period of your free standard ground shipping?
If you avail the free standard ground shipping, delivery will take 3 to 8 business days.