B700Cartridge prices starting at $17.99
Shop Cartridges for B700
- Pitney Bowes 793-5 Compatible Fluorescent Red Ink Cartridge 3,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the Pitney Bowes B700 Inkjet with these easy steps:
- Turn off the meter's switch. To do this, rotate the key counterclockwise.
- To access the ink cartridges, open the compartment door.
- Press the locking tab to release the old ink cartridge.
- Lift the cartridge straight out of the B700. Carefully dispose of it.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its wrapper. Always remember to pull out its shipping tab.
- Cut up some slack in the ribbon. Do this by turning the winder slightly counterclockwise.
- With the ribbon facing down and the opening aligned with the printhead, push the ink cartridge forward until it touches the back of the Pitney Bowes machine.
- Close the cartridge compartment door and you're done.
Frequently Asked Questions
The prints are lighter. Do I have to replace the Pitney Bowes B700 ink cartridge soon?
Yes. The old ink cartridge is likely running out of ink when the prints are lighter than usual. Make sure to always have a replacement Pitney Bowes ink cartridge on hand.
How much is the shipping cost if I purchase the Pitney Bowes 793-5 Compatible Fluorescent Red Ink Cartridge?
The Pitney Bowes 793-5 Compatible Fluorescent Red Ink Cartridge costs less than $30. Shipping cost to the continental US is $3.95 and $24.99 to the non-continental US.
Do you offer discounts on bulk orders made by non-profit organizations?
Yes. We offer a special program with discounted pricing on inks to non-profit organizations. Kindly contact our customer service team to know more details.